Imagine that a website could save your life... Such a website doesn't exist? Well thanks to the ScoopCode emergency preparedness card, it does now! Life is a hazardous game, you could easily live into your 90s, or you could have an accident while going to work tomorrow... And in this case, just imagine for a second that you're unconscious, the emergency medics arrive - fast - but they can't properly attend to you because...
- They don't know what kind of medications you may be taking. What if they give you something and it reacts with a substance you already have in your system? This could kill you.
- They don't know if you have a heart condition.
- They don't know if you're pregnant - during the first weeks or even months this is not necessarily visible.
- You arrive at the hospital; And that staff doesn't know much more about you.
- They don't know if you have insurance, and which one(s).
- They could ask someone in your family or friends about those questions, only it's going to take some time to identify and contact even one person...
"It only happens to others"
We all know that, don't we? Except that in the real life, this doesn't work... It happens to others, it can happen to you.
Or not! Because you are prepared and have your ScoopCode on you!
||The EMT scans your ScoopCode (1) and instantly knows most everything there is to care for you properly (2), even if you're not able to tell them yourself. There you go, this website may have just saved your life...
How does it work?
Your ScoopCode emergency preparedness card, which you keep on you at all times, contains a special code that can be read by mobile phones, tablets, and even laptops & computers with a webcam. No added hardware to buy!
And this code points to a special page on our website that contains all the information that you have submitted, which includes:
- Past and present health conditions
- Prescription medications
- Over the counter medications
- Specific heart conditions
- Drinking and smoking habits
- Emergency contacts
- Religious preferences
- And more...
Now with SMS notifications!
You can now choose to have a SMS sent to the phone number of your choice when your ScoopCode emergency card is scanned!
It takes an average of only 15 to 20 seconds to pull that information out of your ScoopCode card! For the EMT, nurse or doctor attending to you, this is a goldmine of information that will save them a lot of time and help them greatly in their work.
Sign up, get your own ScoopCode now!
This is our most popular plan. $14.99 for the first year then $9.99 per year. Choose this if you are signing up for yourself only.
We realize that most responsible people would want their entire family protected so we have special discounts up to 30% just for you.
How to sign up
Good to know
- Your data is safe with us. We use 256 bit SSL encryption as well as several anti-hacking technologies.
- No third-parties involved. Everything is done through Scoopcode and it's headquarters! This includes generating the QR codes for your ScoopCode emergency preparedness card, as well as decoding those codes right off our home page. Your data never leaves our website.
- Nothing to install*.
- Works on iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / MacOS / GNU Linux
- To access your data, it will be necessary to know a secret URL which is randomly generated at signup. Without your personal card, nobody can find your data!
- Your personal data will be protected by a password that you will define.
- With us, what you see is what you get. There are no extra fees. One low yearly payment for your membership, plus an optional one-time $4.99 for the glossy ScoopCode card if you wish to order it, and that's it!
Satisfied or your money back!
We are so sure that you will enjoy your ScoopCode, that we are offering you a full 30 days money back guarantee on your yearly membership - no conditions! All you have to do is to submit a support ticket asking for your refund.
*:most phones and tablets come with a QR reading app pre-installed, and computers don't need any particular software to scan our cards.